3.3 乘地铁 By Subway

1 乘地铁 By Subway-去首都机场 To Beijing Airport

外国游客 : 请问怎么可以最快赶到机场?我要误机了。

Visitor : Excuse me, I fear I may be late for my plane. How do I get to the airport fastest?

警察 : 我想还是坐地铁最快。

Police : The subway’s probably the quickest.

外国游客 : 真的吗?

Visitor : Are you sure?

警察 : 当然,因为地铁不会堵车。

Police : Well, the subway never has a traffic jam!

外国游客 : 是呀,北京堵车太厉害了。

Visitor : That’s right! The jams can be terrible.

警察 : 您在这里乘坐地铁,只要10分钟就可以到东直门站。

Police : Take the subway here. You’ll be at Dongzhimen in 10 minutes.

外国游客 : 然后呢?

Visitor : Then what do I do?

警察 : 然后,您要换乘机场快轨,如果一切顺利地话,50分钟就可以到机场了。

Police : Change to the Airport Express at Dongzhimen. If all is well, you should be at the airport within 50 minutes.

外国游客 : 太好了!换乘很方便吗?

Visitor : Great. Is it easy to change lines?

警察 : 您按照指示牌走,应该没问题。最多用10分钟。

Police : It shouldn’t be a problem. Just follow the signs. Allow up to 10 minutes.

外国游客 : 谢谢。

Visitor : Thank you!

警察 : 祝您好运。

Police : Happy to help, and good luck!

2 乘地铁 By Subway- 回酒店Returning to the Hotel

外国游客 : 打扰您一下,请问您能帮帮我吗?

Visitor : Excuse me. Can you please help me?

地铁人员 : 当然可以。请问您需要什么帮助呢?

Subway staff : No problem! How may I help you?

外国游客 : 是这样的,我想从这里到北京饭店,请问需要怎样换乘?

Visitor : I’d like to take the subway to the Beijing Hotel.

地铁人员 : 您好,先生。这里是地 铁圆明园站,您先从这里上4号线,到西单站换乘1号线,王府井站下车就是了。

Subway staff : OK. This is Yuanming-yuan station. Take Line 4, then change to Line 1 at Xidan. Your stop is Wangfujing on Line 1.

外国游客 : 谢谢!请问从哪个出口出呢?

Visitor : Thank you! Which exit do I use?

地铁人员 : 好像是从C口出,然后走地下通道过了长安街就是了。到了请您再问一下。

Subway staff : I believe it’s Exit C. Then use an underpass to cross Chang’an Avenue. If in doubt, you can also ask people at your arrival station.

外国游客 : 我记住换乘路线了,非常感谢您,先生。

Visitor : Got it. Thanks so much!

地铁人员 : 很高兴能帮到您,请问您还有什么需要帮助的吗?

Subway staff : Happy to help! Anything else I can do for you?

外国游客 : 是的,先生。请问怎么买票?

Visitor : Yes, please. How do I buy tickets?

地铁人员 : 您可以在您左手边的售票窗口买票,也可以在您正前方的自助投币售票机买票。

Subway staff : You can either use ticket counters to the left or the ticket machines straight ahead.

外国游客 : 我知道了,真的非常感谢您,先生。

Visitor : Got it. Thank you so much!

地铁人员 : 不用客气。祝您旅途顺利。

Subway staff : Happy to help! Have a pleasant journey.