柜员 : 早上好,女士,很高兴为您服务!请问您需要办理什么业务?
Staff : Good morning, Madam, how can I help you?
外国游客 : 我想寄一个包裹。
Visitor : I’d like to post a package.
柜员 : 好的,请问您需要邮寄到国外,还是中国国内?
Staff : No problem. Domestic or overseas?
外国游客 : 我需要邮寄到美国。
Visitor : To the US, please.
柜员 : 好的,请您把这个收件人和寄件人地址单填好。
Staff : OK. Please fill in the sender and addressee information on this form.
外国游客 : 好的,谢谢。
Visitor : OK, thank you.
柜员 : 不客气。
Staff : My pleasure.
外国游客 : 填好了,给您。
Visitor : I’m done.
柜员 : 请把您的邮件给我,我需要称重。
Staff : OK, I need to weigh your package.
外国游客 : 好的,给您。
Visitor : OK, here you are.
柜员 : 您的邮件是200克,需要邮费120元人民币。
Staff : That’s 200 grammes. The postage comes to 120 yuan.
外国游客 : 给您,这是邮费。
Visitor : OK, here you are.
柜员 : 谢谢!您的邮件办好了,这是您的收据。感谢您的惠顾!
Staff : Thank you! You’re all done. This is your receipt. Thanks for coming!
外国游客 : 谢谢!
Visitor : Thank you!