2 入住酒店 Hotel Check-In

外国游客 : 您好,先生,我要入住酒店。

Visitor : Good morning I’d like to check in.

酒店前台 : 您好,女士,请问您有预订吗?

Reception : Good morning, Madam, do you have a reservation?

外国游客 : 抱歉,我没有预订。

Visitor : No, sorry, I don’t.

酒店前台酒店前台 : 好的。我们还有许多客房可以预订。请问您需要哪种房间?我们有双床标房、大床房、家庭套房、商务套房和总统套房。

Reception : That’s all right. We have many rooms available. What kind of a room you like? A room with a double bed, a king-sized bed, a family suite, a business suite or the presidential suite?

外国游客 : 请问商务套房每天房费是多少钱?

Visitor : How much is a business suite per day?

酒店前台 : 每天933元人民币,女士。

Reception : 933 yuan per day, Madam.

外国游客 : 好的,那我要一间商务套房吧。

Visitor : OK, let me take that.

酒店前台 : 好的,女士,商务套房一间。请问您何时入住,何时离开?

Reception : Yes, Madam, one business suite. When will you check in and check out?

外国游客 : 现在入住,半个月后,也就是10月29日的上午8点离开。

Visitor : I’m checking in now for two weeks. I will leave at 8:00 A.M. on 29th October.

酒店前台 : 好的,女士。请问您是一个人入住吗?

Reception : Yes, Madam. Just for you?

外国游客 : 是的,只有我一个人。

Visitor : Yes, just for me.

酒店前台 : 好的,女士,请出示您的护照。

Reception : No problem, Madam. Could I have your passport, please?

外国游客 : 没问题,给你。

Visitor : Here you are.

酒店前台 : 谢谢!史密斯女士,房费加上预收押金4,000元,一共是14,000元人民币。请问您是刷卡还是付现金?

Reception : Thank you, Mrs. Smith! It will be 14,000 yuan in total, including a deposit of 4,000 yuan. Will you pay by credit card or in cash?

外国游客 : 我刷卡,这是我的维萨卡。

Visitor : Let me settle via my visa card.

酒店前台 : 谢谢!史密斯女士,我们要对您的银行卡做一下预授权处理,请您输入密码。

Reception : Thank you! Mrs. Smith, we need to pre-authorise your card. Please enter your password.

外国游客 : 好的,没问题。

Visitor : No problem.

酒店前台 : 好了,您的入住手续办完了,这是您的房卡和护照,您的房间号是3016。电梯在大堂左侧。

Reception : OK, everything’s done. Here’s your room key and passport. You will be in room 3016. The lifts are to the left of the lobby.

外国游客 : 非常感谢!

Visitor : Thank you!

酒店前台 : 不客气,很高兴为您服务,再见。

Reception : Happy to help. Have a great stay. Goodbye!