8. 在银行 At the Bank

外国游客 : 您好,我想用美元兑换人民币。

Visitor : Good morning. I’d like to change some US dollars to Renminbi.

柜员 : 您好,先生。今天美元兑人民币的汇率为6.27。请问您需要换多少?

Clerk : Yes, Sir. The exchange rate today is 6.27. How many dollars would you like to convert?

外国游客 : 我需要换3,000美元。

Visitor : $3,000, please.

柜员 : 请您能出示一下您的护照。

Clerk : Your passport, please.

外国游客 : 没问题,给您。

Visitor : Here you are.

柜员 : 谢谢!先生,请您填好这张单子,并且在右下角签名。

Clerk : Thank you! Sir, please fill out this form, and sign on the bottom right hand corner here.

外国游客 : 好的。填好了。

Visitor : OK… All done.

柜员 : 谢谢!

Clerk : Thank you!

外国游客 : 这是3,000美元。

Visitor : Here’s $3,000.

柜员 : 好的!先生,这一共是18,810元人民币,请您拿好,您需要清点一下吗?

Clerk : Thank you Sir. That comes to 18,810 yuan Renminbi. Would you like me to check this for you again?

外国游客 : 不用了,谢谢。刚才点钞机已经点过了。

Visitor : No, thanks. You’ve already let the machine check it for me.

柜员 : 您还需要办理其他业务吗?

Clerk : Anything else?

外国游客 : 不需要了,谢谢。再见!

Visitor : That’ll be all, thanks. Good bye!

柜员 : 再见!

Clerk : Goodbye!