10. 在商场 At the Shopping Centre

外国游客 : 早上好!

Visitor : Good morning!

售货员 : 早上好!很高兴为您服务,请问有什么能够帮到您的吗?

Staff : Good morning! How can I serve you?

外国游客 : 是的,非常感谢!我想买一件旗袍送给我太太。

Visitor : I’d like a cheongsam (traditional mandarin gown) for my wife.

售货员 : 好的先生,请问您想买古典款的还是改良款的?

Staff : OK Sir, would you like a classic cheongsam or a new style one?

外国游客 : 您能拿样品给我看看吗?

Visitor : Can you show me one?

售货员 : 当然可以。正如您看到的,复古款的衣服领子更高,裙摆更长,改良款的更现代一点,穿起来也更方便。

Staff : Of course. As you can see, the classic cheongsam has a taller collar and a longer skirt. The new style one looks more modern and is easier to put on.

外国游客 : 我想要改良款的。这件荷花图案的就很好看。这件旗袍是什么材质的?

Visitor : I’d like the new one. The lotus pattern looks great. What is the material of this cheongsam?

售货员 : 您的眼光真好,先生。这一款旗袍的质地是丝绸的,非常高档。

Staff : You’ve picked a really nice-looking one. This is made of silk. It looks gracious.

外国游客 : 太好了。

Visitor : Oh, yes, it does.

售货员 : 这一款有白色和蓝色两个颜色,请问您想要试哪个颜色?

Staff : For this design, you can choose between white and blue. Which do you want?

外国游客 : 我想要白色的。

Visitor : I’d like the white one.

售货员 : 好的。请问您需要多大尺码的?

Staff : OK, what size would you like?

外国游客 : 我不知道中国的尺码和美国的尺码之间怎么换算。请问您能帮我选择一下尺码吗?

Visitor : I’m not too sure… There are different sizes in China and the US. Can you please help?

售货员 : 当然可以了。您能告诉我您太太的身高和体重吗?

Staff : Of course. Could you please tell me the weight and height of your wife?

外国游客 : 好的。我太太身高6英尺,体重140磅。

Visitor : Yes. She is 6 feet tall and she weighs 140 pounds.

售货员 : 好的,先生,请稍等我换算一下。我建议您为您太太买L号的,也就是大码的。

: OK, Sir. Let me convert these for you… I would recommend she takes Size L.

外国游客 : 好的,请您为我拿一件吧。

Visitor : OK, I’ll take a Size L one.

售货员 : 没问题,先生。这是您要的旗袍,请您检查一下有没有问题。

Staff : No problem, Sir. Is this one OK?

外国游客 : 看起来很不错。请问多少钱?我用信用卡支付可以吗?

Visitor : It’s looks great! How much is it? May I use my credit card?

售货员 : 2,180元人民币。先生,请到收款台付款,向前走左转20米就是了。信用卡支付没问题。

Staff?: 2,180 yuan, Sir. Yes, you may pay by card. Please go to the cashier’s, 20 meters ahead on the left.

外国游客 : 好的。请您帮我包装得漂亮一些好吗?

Visitor : OK. Can you please pack it so that it looks really nice?

售货员 : 没问题,先生。

Staff?:??No problem, Sir.

外国游客 : 好的,谢谢。

Visitor : Thanks.

售货员 : 您还需要其他服务吗,先生?

Staff : Anything else for you, Sir?

外国游客 : 我想买一些中国特色的礼品带回美国,请问您能给我一些建议吗?

Visitor : I’d like some distinctly Chinese gifts to take back to the US. Do you have any suggestions?

售货员 : 当然可以,您可以买一些丝绸、茶叶、北京布鞋和纸扇,这些都是中国特产,非常适合做礼品。我们这个商场都有的。

Staff : Of course. Silk, tea, Beijing shoes, and paper fans, are all Chinese specialties. They make great gifts. We have them all.

外国游客 : 非常感谢!请问它们各在几层?

Visitor : Excellent! Where can I find them?

售货员 : 茶叶和纸扇在二层,丝绸和布鞋在顶层。

Staff : You can find tea and paper fans on the second floor; silk and Beijing shoes are on the top floor.

外国游客 : 非常感谢!

Visitor : You can find tea and paper fans on the second floor; silk and Beijing shoes are on the top floor.

售货员 : 不用客气,祝您购物愉快!

Staff : Happy to help. Enjoy your shopping here!