3.1 自行车 Bikes

1 租车Renting Bikes

外国游客 : 请问“逛北京”使用什么交通工具比较方便?

Visitor : What is the best way to get around Beijing?

行人 : 当然是骑自行车最方便!

Passer-by : Bikes are the best.

外国游客 : 那请问在哪里可以租自行车?

Visitor : OK, so where can I rent one?

行人 : 一般来说,在北京的地铁站边上,会有自行车出租服务点儿。

Passer-by : Usually they’re next to subway stations.

外国游客 : 是免费的吗?

Visitor : Are they to let or for free?

行人 : 不是,但是很便宜,一个小时只要5元钱,一天只要20块钱。

Passer-by : You pay to rent. But the rates are low. You pay only 5 yuan per hour or 20 yuan per day.

外国游客 : 听起来还不错,我去看看。

Visitor : Sounds good. Let me have a look.

行人 : 对了,租自行车需要400元押金,如果按时还车,押金会退给您的。

Passer-by : By the way, you need to pay a 400 yuan deposit. It will be yours again if you return the bike on time.

外国游客 : 好的,谢谢。

Visitor : OK, thank you!

2 停车 Parking Bikes

外国游客 : 请问我的自行车可以停在这里么?

Visitor : Excuse me, can I park my bike here?

管理员 : 可以,没问题!

Parking Lot Manager : Yes, you can!

外国游客 : 要收费吗?

Visitor : Do I have to pay?

管理员 : 是的,每小时0.5元人民币。

Parking Lot Manager : Yes, it’s 0.5 yuan per hour.

外国游客 : 好的,这样放可以吗?

Visitor : OK. Can I park it like this?

管理员 : 按顺序放好,让出人行道,不影响行人走路就成了。

Parking Lot Manager : As long as you don’t block pedestrians, that will be all right.

外国游客 : 好的,谢谢!给您钱。

Visitor : OK, thanks! Let me pay first.

管理员 : 现在不用给,您走的时候再给钱。嗨,你忘了锁车了。

Parking Lot Manager : No problem… You can pay later when you leave. Oh, you forgot to lock your bike.

外国游客 : 哦,我忘记了,谢谢您,再见。

Visitor : Oh yes, I did… Thank you. Goodbye!