9.3 机场免税店购物 Airport Duty_Free

店员 : 先生,需要什么帮助吗?

Staff : May I help you, Sir?

王先生 : 我只是看看都有什么酒。

Mr. Wang : What liquor do you have?

店员 : 我们有杰克·丹尼、苏格兰杜松子酒、老帕尔、人头马XO、哥顿金酒、芝华士和黑方翰尼·沃克。

Staff : We’ve Jack Daniels, Scottish gin, Old Parr, Remy Martin XO, Gordon’s Gin, and Johnnie Walker Black Label.

王先生 : 来瓶黑方吧。

Mr. Wang : Johnnie Walker Black Label, please.

店员 : 好的,还来点其他的吗?

Staff : Yes Sir. Anything else?

王先生 : 两条大卫杜夫香烟。

Mr. Wang : Two packs of Davidoff, please.

店员 : 没问题,给您。

Staff : No problem. Here you are.

王先生 : 一共多少钱?

Mr. Wang : How much is this altogether?

店员 : 120美元,先生。

Staff : $120 please, Sir.

王先生 : 能给我打个折吗?

Mr. Wang : Are there any discounts?

店员 : 对不起,先生。这些都是免税商品,不打折的。

Staff : I’m sorry, Sir. It’s already duty free.

王先生 : 好吧,我还需要给我太太买一瓶75美元的CK香水,一起结算吧。这里是200美元。

Mr. Wang : OK. I’m also getting a $75 CK perfume for my wife. Please put this on the bill. Here’s $200.

店员 : 好的,这是找您的零钱5元,感谢您的光顾,祝您旅行愉快。

Staff : OK. Here’s $5 change. Thanks for coming. Have a nice trip!

王先生 : 好,谢谢,再见。

Mr. Wang : Thank you and goodbye!