出租车司机 : 您好,先生!请问您需要出租车吗?
Taxi Driver : Good morning, Sir. Would you like a taxi?
王先生 : 是的,我需要出租车,我想去市中心的维斯汀酒店。您能帮我把行李拿到车上吗?
Mr. Wang : Yes, please! I’d like to go to the Westin Hotel in the city centre. Could you give me a hand with my luggage?
出租车司机 : 好的!请您先上车。
Taxi Driver : Yes, Sir! Please get in the car first.
王先生 : 谢谢!
Mr. Wang : Thank you!
出租车司机 : 先生,请问您是从中国来的吗?
Taxi Driver : Sir, are you from China?
王先生 : 是的,我从北京来。
Mr. Wang : Yes, I’m from Beijing.
出租车司机 : 这是您第一次来美国吗?
Taxi Driver : Is this your first visit to our country?
王先生 : 是的,先生,我是第一次来纽约。
Mr. Wang : Yes. This is my first visit to New York.
出租车司机 : 欢迎您来纽约,先生。这是一座能给您带来很多惊喜的城市。
Taxi Driver : Well, welcome to New York! The city of New York has a lot of surprises for you.
王先生 : 我相信!我想我会在这里度过一次愉快的旅程。
Mr. Wang : I believe so! I think I’m going to love this trip.
出租车司机 : 先生,咱们到酒店了。
Taxi Driver : Well, Sir, here we are at the hotel.
王先生 : 好的。请问车费是多少钱?
Mr. Wang : Thank you. How much will that be?
出租车司机 : 82美元,先生。
Taxi Driver : $82 please, Sir.
王先生 : 给您钱。请不用找零了,剩余的是给您的小费。
Mr. Wang : Here you are. Please keep the change.
出租车司机 : 非常感谢!再见,先生!
Taxi Driver : Thank you so much! Goodbye, Sir!
王先生 : 再见!
Mr. Wang : Goodbye!