王先生 : 打搅一下。我想知道本次航班新的登机时间和登机口是哪个?
Mr. Wang : Excuse me. Do you know when and where I’m to board this flight?
机场人员 : 先生,请您稍等一下。我查一下。您的航班是从CA123转机到UA456的,将在下午1:30登机,您还有4个小时的时间。登机口的号码是A8,您的座位号是35A。
Airport Staff : One moment please, let me check… OK, you are transferring from CA123 to UA456. Boarding is at 1:30 P.M.. You still have four hours. Please go to Gate A8. Your seat number is 35A.
王先生 : 多谢您帮忙。
Mr. Wang : Thanks for your help!
机场人员 : 祝旅途愉快!
Airport Staff : Have a nice trip!
王先生 : 还有一个小问题。有地方能吃午饭吗?
Mr. Wang : A quick question. Where can I get lunch?
机场人员 : 吃饭的地方很近,大约向前走一分钟,那儿有很多好吃的。
Airport Staff : We’ve restaurants close by. Head this way and walk for a minute. You should find some good restaurants there.
王先生 : 有亚洲餐吗?
Mr. Wang : Any Asian food?
机场人员 : 有日本铁板烧、中国套餐和泰国套餐。
Airport Staff : We’ve Teppanyaki, Chinese and Thai set meals.
王先生 : 太好了!再次谢谢您!
Mr. Wang : Great, thanks!
机场人员 : 不客气!
Airport Staff : Happy to help!