王先生 : 劳驾!
Mr. Wang : Excuse me!
空乘 : 有什么可以帮助您的,先生?
Flight Attendant : Yes, Sir, how may I help you?
王先生 : 请问飞机上提供常用药吗?
Mr. Wang : Do you have regular medication onboard?
空乘 : 是的,先生。您哪里不舒服?
Flight Attendant : Yes, Sir. Are you unwell?
王先生 : 我可能是太累了。我第一次坐这么长时间的飞机,头有些痛。请问您能给我两片阿司匹林和一杯白开水吗?
Mr. Wang : Well, I’m probably exhausted. This is my longest flight, and I’ve a bit of a headache. Could you bring me two pills of aspirin and a cup of water?
空乘 : 当然可以,请您稍等。如果您持续不适,请及时告知乘务人员。
Flight Attendant : Yes, of course. Just a moment, please… If you still feel unwell, please let me know.
王先生 : 好的,谢谢您。请问您可以给我加一条毯子吗?我觉得有些冷。
Mr. Wang : OK, thank you. Can you give me an extra blanket? I feel a little cold.
空乘 : 好的。我会在稍后为您加一条毯子。
Flight Attendant : OK, I’ll get you one right away.
王先生 : 非常感谢。
Mr. Wang : Thank you very much.
空乘 : 不客气。
Flight Attendant : Not at all.